semantic-release - @kentcdodds talks to @boennemann
Kent C. Dodds talks with Stephan Bönnemann, the creator of semantic-release. Semantic-release
- automates the releasing process (to NPM,…)
- automatically determines the correct semantic version based on conventional commit messages
- generates a nice changelog on GitHub
- is even able to detect breaking changes based on failing tests executed on Travis
- much more to come (just check out the official repo)
I didn’t yet watch the video, but I’m sure it’s worth it!