Wanna keep up to date with the latest webdev stuff? Follow me on Twitter
My friend Todd knows how to create top-notch video courses. Check out Ultimate Angular!What's this?
This video will very shortly guide you through creating a state of the art Angular application. In this ~50 min screencast, you will learn..
- how to generate a new Angular project using the Angular CLI
- about Angular Modules, what they do and what they are good for
- about components, why everyone is talking about them and how to create them with Angular
- about how to style a component
- how the data typically flows throughout your Angular components
- about the difference between stateful and stateless components
- about how to get data from your user, by using Angular Forms
- what RxJS is all about
- about Angular services and
- the Angular http library
But enough talking . Let’s code!!
You can download the source code I use in the video from my repository.
If you rather want to first learn what Angular is all about and why it is so special, then you may want to check out my “Angular - A Getting Started Guide for Beginners”. Also, these slides from Gerard Sans are pretty awesome: