This video will very shortly guide you through creating a state of the art Angular 2 application. In this ~50 min screencast, you will learn..
- how to generate a new Angular 2 project using the Angular CLI
- about Angular Modules, what they do and what they are good for
- about components, why everyone is talking about them and how to create them with Angular
- about how to style a component
- how the data typically flows throughout your Angular components
- about the difference between stateful and stateless components
- about how to get data from your user, by using Angular Forms
- what RxJS is all about
- about Angular services and
- the Angular http library
But enough talking . Let’s code!!
You can download the source code I use in the video from my repository.
If you rather want to first learn what Angular 2 is all about and why it is so special, then you may want to check out my “Angular 2 - A Getting Started Guide for Beginners”. Also, these slides from Gerard Sans are pretty awesome: