Good article, definitely worth reading. Here are the questions:
- What is functional programming?
- What is the difference between classical inheritance and prototypal inheritance?
- What are the pros and cons of functional programming vs object-oriented programming?
- When is classical inheritance an appropriate choice?
- When is prototypal inheritance an appropriate choice?
- What does “favor composition over class inheritance” mean?
- What are two-way data binding and one-way data flow, and how are they different?
- What are the pros and cons of monolithic vs microservice architectures?
Do you know the answer to them?