A very short post as I’m preparing to go out for celebrating New Year’s Eve. 2014 has been a great year, with its ups and downs. I hope to be able to continue 2015 in the same fashion and I’m looking forward to new challenges.
That said, I wish you all a Happy New Year and a good start into 2015.
Top posts written in 2014
- Git flow with Jenkins and GitLab
- Node, Grunt, Bower and Yeoman - A Modern web dev’s toolkit
- Automate your UI testing with Nightwatch
- See, always told you: testing is just a waste of time
- Integrating Node.js with a C# dll
Other posts that characterized my 2014
- First baby steps with Angular.js
- See, always told you: testing is a waste of time
- Introducing the learning-ng series
In 2015 I will…
…don’t know. I’m not so much of a fan of New Year’s resolutions which most often you cannot meet anyway or forget them two weeks later :). Instead, you should reflect upon your goals more often throughout the year.
What I know already is that I’ll definitely continue to write new articles on my site here, always trying to publish better quality stuff. Besides that I’d like to get more exposed to the community. Be it by attending meet-ups, conferences or participating in Open Source projects. Maybe I’m even able to establish a local group…I have some ideas in my head. We’ll see…